Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister announces restoration of the damaged parts of linking the port of Basra oil platf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister announces restoration of the damaged parts of linking the port of Basra oil platf Empty Transport Minister announces restoration of the damaged parts of linking the port of Basra oil platf

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Mar 2017, 2:06 am

Transport Minister announces restoration of the damaged parts of linking the port of Basra oil platform

Date: 03/31/2017 09:11
    Basra oil platform

Information / Baghdad ..

Announced Transport Minister Kazem cup Hamami, Friday, for the completion of the restoration of the damaged parts of the linkage platform in the oil port of Basra after its destruction due to a thunderstorm, noting that it was a "record time".

He said Hamami in a statement received by the agency / information /, a copy of it, "The workers in the two Iraqi ports and maritime transport have completed the reconstruction of damaged connectivity platform in the oil port of Basra in record time," noting that "the workers in the two ports and maritime transport have re what destroyed by the storm thunderstorms extraordinary efforts to re-port his card normal. "

The face Hamami to "honor all workers in the oil port of Basra from the employees of the ports and maritime transport match their dedication to their work in the rehabilitation of the platform exposed to the storm."

He called erythema media to "accuracy in the reporting of news of what caused this confusion in the public opinion." Finished / 25, p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:44 am