Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political bloc calls on the government to declare a state of emergency after the closing of the U.S.

chouchou
    chouchou

Political bloc calls on the government to declare a state of emergency after the closing of the U.S. Empty Political bloc calls on the government to declare a state of emergency after the closing of the U.S.

Post by chouchou Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:20 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]{Baghdad: Euphrates News}[/b]

[ltr]Considered a mass uprising, the U.S. government's decision to close its embassy in Iraq and a number of countries prove to defeat against terrorism, noting that it "reneged on their charters with Iraq." Called upon the government to declare a state of emergency.[/ltr]

[ltr]The head of the political uprising Alcabanih Abu spondylitis Shammari said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} copy of "events, following in Iraq wounded even become easier Mafany the blood of his sons, and exposed faces and pant intentions and exposed all the dependencies proxy until I got things to leave Iraq to al Qaeda and remnants Baath cowardly and Disclaimer Embassy occupation of their charters to close its doors after its defeat in front of terrorism. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The U.S. government announced that it will close its embassies in several countries, including Iraq, after receiving terrorist threats.[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed out that "Iraq will remain remains his family النجباء the defending him until the last drop of blood ستراق at home."[/ltr]

[ltr]He Shammari that "after he became the Iraqi parliament متواري in slumber long and strangled government crises customers follow the Baath and the Wahhabi, we renew our call to the government to declare a state of emergency and hit all agendas, proxy and lurking evil in Iraq did not and will not recognize Iraq sent buried and rule whatever Bhzt Alaosman." Ended[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:06 pm