Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is required to provide sponsor a civil servant for ten advance salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is required to provide sponsor a civil servant for ten advance salaries Empty Iraq is required to provide sponsor a civil servant for ten advance salaries

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 2:51 am

Iraq is required to provide sponsor a civil servant for ten advance salaries

11/04/2017

Rafidain Bank were required to state departments covered by employees' salaries to provide an advance ten sponsor guarantor of "civil servant".

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement obtained "direction Press" a copy of it, that sponsor an employee must be "of those who less service for at least one year and guarantees opposing accept that does not exceed the total deductions for 50% of the salary of the total sponsor ".

He noted that "In the case of a previous advance of the employee who purports to apply for the advance to be a Agaydah settlement or cash the old advance before the advance exchange and paid the remaining amount after" stressing that "the bank will reconsider the granting of the advance to the ministry, which will be reluctant to pay the premiums owed to its employees ".
    EST

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:32 am