Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan, looking to maximize their financial resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan, looking to maximize their financial resources Empty Maysan, looking to maximize their financial resources

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 2:23 am

Maysan, looking to maximize their financial resources

4/15/2017 0:00

I discussed the phenomenon of the spread of narcotics
    architecture / Saad Hassan
    He called Maysan Provincial Council to the need to maximize local imports through the application of Article 24 of the federal budget law for the current year, while discussed the phenomenon of the spread of drugs.
    He said the official spokesman for the provincial council, Amer Nasrallah »Sabah»: The «Council hosted the Director of the drug department in Missan police headquarters to discuss the phenomenon of widespread abuse of narcotic substances in the province, and procedures of the department and its potentials to reduce them, as well as the opening of the border and not Maintained by the forces border police with neighboring Iran and the entry of many drug traffickers. »
    He added that the Council then voted to authorize the Governor Ali Douai necessary authority to impose fees to maximize local imports of the province, including the marketing of agricultural inputs and others.
    For his part, the Legal Counsel stated in the Council of Maysan Ammar al - Khazali »Sabah» that the Council discussed the issue of drugs circulating among young people in the province and the application of existing laws that address this problem, and the support of the security services in all the possibilities for concerted efforts to curb the spread.
    He added that there are great efforts to civil society organizations to prevent the use of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their proliferation and their locations and to develop effective solutions that are commensurate with this phenomenon, because of the bad effects in Almisana society, stressing the quest to establish a major campaign in the coming days aimed at maintaining schools and different age groups, colleges and institutes in universities Maysan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:10 pm