Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional conference proposed, Hakeem

jedi17
    jedi17

Regional conference proposed, Hakeem Empty Regional conference proposed, Hakeem

Post by jedi17 Thu 20 Apr 2017, 7:58 pm

Regional conference proposed, Hakeem
    7:05 AM ADMIN

Cairo/ Iraq TradeLink: The Iraqi National Alliance suggested to Egypt to hold a regional conference for the main forces in the region, including Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran.

In a press conference in the Iraqi embassy here, Ammar al-Hakeem , Chairman of the National Alliance, the biggest bloc in the Iraqi parliament, he expressed that Egypt will reach to an understanding to this suggestion.

He added that this suggestion was submitted to the Egyptian president Abdul Fatah al-Sisi, but did not refer to the reply.

On the Iranian-Arab Gulf dialogue , he pointed that the Iranian leadership expressed readiness to have dialogue with the Gulf countries, expressing hopes that "direct dialogue will be achieved with the Egyptian participation".

Last Monday, al-Hakeem started his firs leg of the tour in the Arab Maghreb area, according to Iraqi reports.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 am