Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and den

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and den Empty Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and den

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2013, 5:20 pm

Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and denies statements attributed to it

By khabaar khaba

Et Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee called for the Liberal bloc parliamentary parliamentary Magda Tamimi "to the equitable distribution of wealth on the Iraqi people," denying "the statements attributed to it on pensions."

Said al-Tamimi said in a statement released by her office's media agency received for News News (et) a copy of that "what appeared in one of the satellite channels of a statement attributed to that pensions are the target of Representatives can not be canceled untrue did not make any statement in this regard."

And called on the channel display any document or record proves that it said on the Masran by about pensions, "indicating" that it will file a lawsuit against all of the twisting and statements attributed to me. "

He said, "The unfair distribution of salaries in Iraq to the lack of proper foundations in institution-building" for sure he must lay the foundations of true in state and institution building and the first of the equitable distribution of wealth for the Iraqi people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and den Empty Re: Member of the parliamentary Finance calls for equitable distribution of wealth to the people and den

Post by wayoutnow Mon 12 Aug 2013, 5:35 pm

It's about time somebody did something about all the twisting of words , we call that politics in the USA . In my house they call it lieing!!!!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:22 am