Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 2:02 am

Out of bounds

London
    oil rises due to OPEC cuts despite boom US drilling
    oil prices rose on Monday, where he dominated talk about the extension of supply cuts to major exporters of OPEC forecast to increase US production in light of the spread boom drilling across America Achammalah.obhlol at 0930 GMT , Brent crude rose 40 cents to $ 49.50 a barrel. The increased US light crude 30 cents to $ 46.52 for Brmel.otraja both term contracts of more than ten percent in the last month, despite the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries steps and other exporters , including Russia, to reduce the supply for the discharge of oversupply Alaalmi.lkn OPEC 's efforts to undermine them increase drilling in the United States launches a boom in shale oil production may offset any blanks leave Oopk.oukal Robin Bieber technical analyst at Ba.vi.am oil Associates brokerage in London , " the market in a very serious condition .. the general trend is still down and what happens just correction.

Kuala Lumpur and the
    Saudi energy minister was expected Hand cut oil production agreement ,
    said the Saudi Energy Minister Khaled al - Faleh, on Monday, said that the oil markets to regain their balance after years of oversupply but is still expected to extend the agreement led OPEC to cut production in the first half of the year to cover the 2017 Balkamil.otahdt Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries ( OPEC) and other producers , including Russia , to cut production about 1.8 million barrels per day in the first half to support Alsoq.lkn global stocks remain high, pushing crude oil prices once again to below the $ 50 a barrel and put pressure on OPEC to extend production cuts until the end of Alsnh.oukal al - Faleh in the capital , money Zeh Kuala Lumpur suitable for the sector on Monday , "based on my consultations with the members of the participants, I am sure to extend the agreement for the second half of the year and possibly beyond . " He said al - Faleh said, falling prices in recent times, due to the decline in demand and maintenance refineries season oil as well as the growth of production from outside OPEC, especially in the US Altdh.uartf US production of oil more than ten percent since mid - 2016 to 9.3 million barrels per day approaching production of Russia and Saudi Arabia , the levels of two senior Almentgen.rgem that says al - Faleh said, markets have improved from low levels Its registered last year, when oil prices fell from $ 30 Brmel.oukal "I think we are now past the worst under several key indicators show that the balance of supply and demand a deficit and that the market is moving towards the restoration of balance.

France
    Gold bottomed after falling after a shifty election victory the French
    gold prices rose, on Monday, due to bargain hunting after the metal fell to its lowest level in seven weeks due to the decline of demand for safe havens after Emmanuel shifty win the presidential election Afrencah.obhlol 1004 GMT , the price rose immediate went 0.5 percent to $ 1233.33 per ounce ( an ounce) after it touched the 1224.86 dollar earlier in the session, its lowest level since 17 Amar.kan the precious metal , which is a safe haven has dropped 3.2 percent last week, the biggest decline in percentage in 25 weeks When opinion polls indicated a landslide victory for Makron.ozadt US gold futures up 0.6 percent to $ 1234 an ounce, while silver rose 0.4 percent in online transactions to $ 16.35 an ounce, rose platinum 0.9 percent to $ 918.15 an ounce offering palladium 0.5 percent to $ 817.90 .

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/529463/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:10 am