Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Supreme Council of Anti-Corruption Measures "Too Slow"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Supreme Council of Anti-Corruption Measures "Too Slow" Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Supreme Council of Anti-Corruption Measures "Too Slow"

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 1:26 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Supreme Council of Anti-Corruption Measures "Too Slow"

Political Since 2017-05-21 at 14:16 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A member of the Commission on Integrity Parliamentary Taha Defense, on Sunday, that the measures of the Supreme Council to combat corruption is very slow, noting that the elimination of corruption takes a long time.
    "Earlier, about six months ago, the Supreme Anti-Corruption Council was formed under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the participation of a number of bodies, including integrity, the Financial Supervision Bureau and the offices of the public inspectors," the defense told Mawazine News.
    "The procedures of this council are very slow and need to legislate the laws on obtaining information, protecting witnesses and the offices of public inspectors and forming a special committee of judges linked to the council to take its role effectively in its field of competence," he said.
    He pointed out that "corruption has become a phenomenon in all institutions of the state and can not be eliminated suddenly," calling for "to take measures including the one window and not to seek direct with the staff of institutions and departments and others to avoid corruption."
    "The government is working on this, but it needs cooperation with the countries where the funds are located, as well as INTERPOL to issue arrest warrants against corrupt fugitives," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:49 pm