Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance talk about the money you have no settlement of the previous budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance talk about the money you have no settlement of the previous budgets Empty Parliamentary Finance talk about the money you have no settlement of the previous budgets

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 4:12 am

Parliamentary Finance talk about the money you have no settlement of the previous budgets

June 05 .2017 - 20:31 | Number of Views: 558

Sommer News: Baghdad .. called on the Parliamentary Finance Committee member, on Monday, the public prosecutor to activate the issues raised by the Office of Financial necks about the money you have no settlement of the previous budgets.

Said Magda Tamimi, in a press statement that "the parliament approved the previous budgets until 2011, while the budgets of other years remained so far," indicating that "some money for no where qualifying calculations in previous budgets, and submitted to the public prosecutor did not take out any action."

She added Tamimi that "the duty of the public prosecutor activating the cases referred to him the fact that those funds no have settlements so far," revealing "to meet with a prospective combines Supreme Audit and the Finance Committee in Parliament to discuss the vote on the previous budgets file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:26 pm