Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 people killed in Pakistan bombing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

5 people killed in Pakistan bombing Empty 5 people killed in Pakistan bombing

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 3:35 am

5 people killed in Pakistan bombing

SECTION: WORLD NEWSJUNE 23, 2017

Baghdad / Baghdad News / .. official told the police, the agency "Reuters" on Friday that at least five people were killed in an explosion in Quetta, capital of Baluchistan province in southwestern Pakistan.

A spokesman for the Government of the Territory Anwar right Kakar said that "the explosion occurred near the office of the Inspector General (Police) and perhaps the attackers were trying to enter the headquarters of the pool (soldiers) army near the office."

Television showed footage of emergency services rushing to the area where the scattering of debris and encircled officials Alomn.anthy 21 / l

http://www.albaghdadiyanews.com/?p=34838

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:06 pm