Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra council reveals Iraqi debt value of the Iranian side

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra council reveals Iraqi debt value of the Iranian side Empty Basra council reveals Iraqi debt value of the Iranian side

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 4:07 am

Basra council reveals Iraqi debt value of the Iranian side

July 2 .2017 - 19:54 | Number of Views: 624

Sommer News: Baghdad .. revealed in the Basra Governorate Council member, on Sunday, the Iraqi debt value of the Iranian side by the purchase of electric power.

He said Mujibur Hassani said in a statement that "the Iraqi debt, the value of the Iranian side by the purchase of electricity from Tehran to the province of Basra, amounted to $ 400 million, from the Ministry of Electricity's obligations and not the government of Basra," he said, adding that "Iraq has paid nearly $ 150 million worth of debt during the renewal of contract purchase in March 2017 until March of next year 2018. "

He added that "Iraq has asked the Iranian side installment amount for the purpose of securing electricity processing during this summer, and a commitment to a specific duration of the payment until after the renewal of the contract that Iraq needed for that," he said, adding that "Basra hopes to end the separation of buying power with the end of the summer, after opening several stations where investment is likely to fill the actual need of the province. "

It is noteworthy that Iran suspended partially, in July of last year, the electric power supply Iraq through a linear (Khorramshahr Basra), and (Krkhh Amar), which reaches Amdadahma power to 800 megawatts, and was re-operated later, after repayment of debt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:05 am