Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese military reinforcements to attack a town on the Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanese military reinforcements to attack a town on the Syrian border Empty Lebanese military reinforcements to attack a town on the Syrian border

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2017, 3:10 am

Lebanese military reinforcements to attack a town on the Syrian border

July 19, 2017

The Lebanese army announced on Wednesday that it had completed its military incursions into an attack on militants linked to one of the areas bordering Lebanon and Syria.

"The army has completed its preparations for a military operation against the militants in the border town of Arsal with Syria, which is home to tens of thousands of Syrian refugees," a military source told the Lebanese army on July 19, 2017.

The source pointed out that "the army brought military reinforcements to the town and its surroundings and carried out a security cordon separating the town from the hills, pointing out that he had gathered about 4 thousand soldiers for this operation, saying that" the army participates in the battle by protecting the town and Syrian refugees and prevent the infiltration of militants from Hills area ".

"The Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri," announced earlier that the Lebanese army will "a deliberate process in Jarod Arsal" without coordination between the Lebanese and Syrian armies.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.al-mawqif.com/18809

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:48 pm