Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: The government borrowed from the Central Bank of $ 32 billion to cover war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: The government borrowed from the Central Bank of $ 32 billion to cover war Empty Parliamentary Economy: The government borrowed from the Central Bank of $ 32 billion to cover war

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:36 am

Parliamentary Economy: The government borrowed from the Central Bank of $ 32 billion to cover war

10/08/2017 02:09

Direction Press / Agencies

Confirmed a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Thursday, the government scrounge from the Central Bank of Iraq $ 32 billion to cover the military needs in the war against the "Daesh", indicating that the rise in oil prices and dependence on non-oil revenues will pay the government's debt to the bank.

Said Najib, in a press statement that "the financial crisis that gripped the country, as a result of the collapse of oil prices and exchange on the war against Daesh, making the government in a difficult position and having to borrow funds from the central bank," adding that "the government borrowed from the central bank 32 billion to cover the state treasury bonds. "

She added that "$ 77 billion, is the Iraqi reserve funds, but borrowing to make it down to 45," pointing out that "oil prices improved and the arrival of the barrel to $ 50, and reduce expenses, as well as the adoption of raising revenue policy through non-oil products, will help to restore reserve funds, which are private funds for Iraqis. "

The International Monetary Fund, take it in a report released him on Wednesday that Iraq is currently facing a double economic challenge is to compensate material losses resulting from the war against Daesh, as well as the decline in production and oil prices, noting that the decline in Iraq's reserves of hard currency from US $ 54 billion at the end of 2015 to 45 billion at the end of 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:22 pm