Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Central auction and the withdrawal of the government to cover behind the dec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Central auction and the withdrawal of the government to cover behind the dec Empty Parliamentary Economy: Central auction and the withdrawal of the government to cover behind the dec

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Economy: Central auction and the withdrawal of the government to cover behind the decline in the cash reserve expenses

BAGHDAD / JD / .. blamed for economic and investment commission in Parliament, the government and the central bank responsible for declining cash reserves of hard currency to $ 50 billion.

A member of the committee MP Harith Al-Harthy told / KD / hired by the government Balaanaat cash foreign currency and withdrew some money to cover some expenses, due to poor liquidity and the need for Iraq to buy weapons and more.

He added that the issue of central bank auction is still a difficult and thorny because the benefit of the very few banking companies, there are importers semi-legitimate frameworks, particularly in the federations of chambers of commerce trying to acquire a bigger stake in the auction, plus there are manipulated currencies and this is a major cause, all this has led to decline monetary reserves to $ 50 billion, calling on the central bank governor to explain why such a large decline. "

The central bank announced earlier decline Central Bank reserves to $ 50 billion while he was a reservist two years ago about 76 billion Dolar.anthy / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:16 pm