Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In figures ... This is what Iraq imported from Iran during the past years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In figures ... This is what Iraq imported from Iran during the past years Empty In figures ... This is what Iraq imported from Iran during the past years

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:36 am

In figures ... This is what Iraq imported from Iran during the past years

Iranian-Iranian Chamber of Commerce member Hamid Hosseini announced on Monday that Iran's exports of goods to Iraq reached six billion dollars over the past three years, expressing the hope that these exports will increase by 15-20 percent in the new Iranian year from March 2017 to 2018.
    "In August, the Iraqi authorities stopped the entry of trucks of watermelon, melons, tomatoes and Iranian fries on the border, which caused heavy losses to Iranian exporters," Hosseini was quoted as saying by the Financial Times in an economic report.
    "The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture suddenly banned the importation of these materials without prior notice to boost Iraqi domestic production," he said. "The Iraqis said that they are in the harvest season and importing these agricultural products is not in their country's interest."
    Hosseini pointed out that "
    In the absence of coordination with the central government in Baghdad, each of the provinces to change the rules of import at any time you want, causing a lot of losses and instability. " He continued that" Iraqis will not compensate for losses as the circulation of fruits and vegetables with Iraqi businessmen usually take place without any contract
    "Iraq's exports to Iraq have fluctuated up to $ 6 billion a year in the past three years, but I hope that this figure will rise by 15 percent," Hosseini said , adding that Iraq is not a member of a customs and transportation agreement. To 20 percent in the current Iranian year
    "A study of trade between Iraq and Iran during the six years from 2010 to March 20, 2016, showed that Iran exported 2 billion tons of cement, " Hosseini said.
    $ 7 billion, $ 1 billion worth of ice cream, $ 1 billion worth of tomato paste, $ 900 million tomato paste and $ 900 million tomatoes are the main commodities exported to Iraq over the six years. "Hosseini said," Iran has a stake in the $ 2 billion amounting to 55 percent , while industrial oil products and refining Iranian accounting for 48 percent of the Iraqi market , followed by chemical products by 28 percent and food products by 18 percent, cars and household appliances increased by 5 percent of the Iraqi market. " The
    report said that Iran exported 4.135 million tons of Non-oil goods to Iraq worth 2.05 billion dollars during the first four months of the current Iranian year from March to July, recording a decrease of 13.71 percent in volume and 6.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:11 pm