Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment Empty Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 7:10 am

[size=30]Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment[/size]
    21/09/2017 01:36 | Number of readings:
    font size: Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment Font_decrease Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment Font_enlarge
    Economic Report: The global economy is continuing with the momentum of investment Thumbnail.php?file=76157096000000_original_850730735
    [rtl]Trend Press / Vienna[/rtl]

[rtl]The OECD said the global economy is continuing to be driven by investment, labor and trade support, but monetary and structural support for wages should be balanced.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In its quarterly report released on Thursday, Trend News reported that the world will achieve economic growth of about 3.5 percent this year, in conjunction with the growth in industrial production, the continued rise in global trade and the rise in growth in technology spending.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The OECD changed its forecast for global growth in 2018 to 3.7%, up 0.1%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]While the Organization raised its growth forecast for the euro zone to 2.1% in 2017, up 0.3% and 1.9% next year, up 0.1%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Organization also revised its growth forecast for Japan, as a result of strong economic growth in the first half of this year, to 1.6%, up 0.2%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The organization called for the need to rebalance the monetary and structural support of wages and salaries, and urged monetary policy makers to balance the support and management of financial risks.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It added that structural reform is needed to increase productivity, wages and skills.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/182506.html

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:14 pm