Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam" Empty Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam"

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2017, 4:25 am

[size=32]
    Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Water Resources on Saturday denied reports that the Kurdish Peshmerga forces were demanding that the workers leave Mosul for five days.
    The Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi said in a press statement to the twilight news, "Our ministry denies the truth of the news of the Kurdish security forces to allow operators of the Mosul dam five days to leave the site."
    Al-Janabi called for "the accuracy of the news and the adoption of what the ministry declares as the sole source of information."                        
    For his part, a source in the Mosul dam confirmed the news.
    The source said in an exclusive statement to the twilight News, "The staff of the Kurds and Arabs are doing their work until today in the dam of Mosul and no validity at all to these rumors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam" Empty Re: Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam"

Post by sassy Sun 01 Oct 2017, 10:32 am

rocky wrote:[size=32]
    Baghdad issued a clarification on "the call of the Peshmerga to remove the Mosul Dam"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Water Resources on Saturday denied reports that the Kurdish Peshmerga forces were demanding that the workers leave Mosul for five days.
    The Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi said in a press statement to the twilight news, "Our ministry denies the truth of the news of the Kurdish security forces to allow operators of the Mosul dam five days to leave the site."
    Al-Janabi called for "the accuracy of the news and the adoption of what the ministry declares as the sole source of information."                        
    For his part, a source in the Mosul dam confirmed the news.
    The source said in an exclusive statement to the twilight News, "The staff of the Kurds and Arabs are doing their work until today in the dam of Mosul and no validity at all to these rumors."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sounds like fake news to me!! Kind of like our media here in the states!  badboys

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:30 pm