Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi thanks all those who contributed to securing Ashura's visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi thanks all those who contributed to securing Ashura's visit Empty Abadi thanks all those who contributed to securing Ashura's visit

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:03 am

Abadi thanks all those who contributed to securing Ashura's visit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Monday thanked all those who contributed to the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein.
    Abadi said in a statement received by the Journal News: "We extend our thanks and appreciation to the great efforts exerted by our security forces, ministries and service and organizational bodies all for their role in protecting and serving millions of visitors and participants in the funeral processions Husseiniya."
    At the end of the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him and the people of his house and the companionship of God's mercy on them on the tenth of Muharram, Haya Abadi, "the security forces and the leaders of the operations of Baghdad and the Euphrates and the ministries and agencies of the participating state, especially the Ministries of Defense, Interior, Health and Transport, and local governments in the provinces, including the holy province of Karbala, Hosted millions of visitors to the shrine of Sayyid al-Shuhada, along with the General Secretariat of the two holy pillars of Husseiniya and Abbasid. "
    "The Iraqi Prime Minister also thanked the volunteers to serve visitors, procession and visitors for their discipline, cooperation with our security forces along thousands of kilometers, and the national media."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 am