Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary committee calls on citizens of Kirkuk to file legal proceedings against the Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary committee calls on citizens of Kirkuk to file legal proceedings against the Kurdis Empty The parliamentary committee calls on citizens of Kirkuk to file legal proceedings against the Kurdis

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 2:47 am

The parliamentary committee calls on citizens of Kirkuk to file legal proceedings against the Kurdish forces

08:32 - 06/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee on Monday called on those affected by Kirkuk to speed up lawsuits against any associate of the security services of the Kurdish parties involved in violation of their rights, pointing out that the government is required to disclose the fate of thousands of detainees in the prisons of those parties in Arbil and Sulaymaniyah.
     "The PUK and PUK parties are involved in the violation of human rights and the kidnapping of Arab and Turkoman citizens and their transfer to the prisons of Sulaymaniyah and Arbil without judicial orders from 2003 until the plan to impose security," said Hassan Turan, a member of the committee.
     "Citizens should go to federal courts or human rights offices and federal police stations and provide evidence and complaints against the members of these organs to prosecute them and know the fate of the abductees," Tauran said.
     "The government should find serious and genuine treatment of these violations and hold accountable those who violated the rights of citizens of Kirkuk and put them in prison and not to submit to political pressure to return any security institution belonging to those parties." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:32 pm