Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war Empty Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2017, 6:25 am

Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war

12:49 - 23/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Coalition headed by Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Thursday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi deserves the second term of the presidency of the next government to "merit", while calling for the need to "help" and stand with him in his next war against corruption.
    MP Abdul Karim Abtan said in a statement to the media that the next battle of corruption, which was adopted by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, is more important than the battle of Daash because the continuation of corruption will contribute to finding a new advocate, calling for the need to "help Abadi and stand with him in his war against corruption".
    Abtan added that "Abadi personally owns files of corruption and other files exist in the possession of justice and integrity," without disclosing the nature of those files.
    Abtan ruled out that "Abadi's movements are electoral propaganda because he does not need propaganda after the recent victories," adding that he "deserves a second term deservedly and will be elected from the majority of the Iraqi people." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war Empty Re: Allawi's coalition: Abadi deserved a second term deservedly and must help him in his next war

Post by sassy Thu 23 Nov 2017, 6:39 am

Wow, this sounds good, Abadi isnt going anywhere anytime soon!  thumbs

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:46 am