Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In short

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In short Empty In short

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In short

Baghdad 
    : A second drug court in Baghdad sentenced a drug dealer to death to death for a drug trafficker in Baghdad , judicial spokesman Abdul Sattar Berqdar said in a statement. 
    "The suspect admitted during the investigation and trial to trade the substance of the crystal drug." 
    Birkdar pointed out that "the convict was selling one gram by 60 thousand dinars after buying it from another dealer for 40 thousand and the marketing of the materials and sale 
    He continued," The court issued a decision to death hanging according to Article XIV / I / 2 of the Narcotics Act No. 68 of 1965 "He said.

Hzatan Ardatan Tdharban Wasit and Diyala , 
    said a statement of the Meteorological Authority, said that "Mrasdna recorded by an earthquake of 3.8 on the Richter scale at 4: 42 am local time, where the town (36 km) north of hand Sheikh Saad in Wasit." 
    "Another tremor measuring 4.5 on the Richter scale was recorded at 8:47 am local time in the Iranian city of Srebil Zahab in Kermanshah, 45 kilometers east of the city of Kalar / Diyala, which was felt by the people of Halabja and Khanqin," he said. 
    He pointed out that "no material or human damage has been recorded". He called on citizens to "take caution and keep away from rumors and false news, and abide by the seismic commandments."

Wassit calls for fairness in electricity 
    Wassit Governor Mahmoud Mulla Talal said in a press statement, "During our meeting with the Director General of the Central Electricity Distribution Department, Ibrahim al-Obeidi, was discussed the reality of electricity in the province and ways to improve it for the better, in addition to the circulation of several general matters concerning improvement The electricity sector, including the issue of reducing excesses on networks and lines of electricity supply and removal and contribute to the campaigns of rationalization and reduce the burden on the energy system. 
    He called on the governor to "work the system of contract of work collection and service, which was put before him to the Ministry of Electricity," noting that "will ensure the application of this experience, which depends on government cadres in dealing with citizens in a formal and legal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]