Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity refers to the transfer of Vice President of the Republic and ministers to the judiciary of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity refers to the transfer of Vice President of the Republic and ministers to the judiciary of Empty Integrity refers to the transfer of Vice President of the Republic and ministers to the judiciary of

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:11 am

Integrity refers to the transfer of Vice President of the Republic and ministers to the judiciary of this charge

11:13 - 03/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri, on Sunday, the referral of Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki and Osama al-Nujaifi and Iyad Allawi to the judiciary on charges of graft.
    "The law of graft is still without a legal framework, and without a political class, which supports it in a way that makes its work complicated. However, we managed to refer the three vice-presidents to the judiciary for non-profit," Yasiri said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper. The project, as well as other ministers with the same charge. "
    "This is evidence that the red lines have been raised, and the investigations have affected many ministers and those of their rank."
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Sunday, the existence of a political consensus to pass the law "where you get this" in parliament immediately after the completion of the legislative chapter, indicating that the law will be added to new items to be able to hold accountable people who are influential according to the law. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:18 am