Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice-President of the Republic and the ministers were officially dismissed nor exercise any governme

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Vice-President of the Republic and the ministers were officially dismissed nor exercise any governme Empty Vice-President of the Republic and the ministers were officially dismissed nor exercise any governme

Post by wciappetta Sat 07 Nov 2015, 8:16 am

Vice-President of the Republic and the ministers were officially dismissed nor exercise any governmental recipe!

07-11-2015 04:00 PM

A source in the prime minister, said on Saturday that the Vice President and the Minister has dismissed, and they do not exercise any governmental status. 
    [size]

The source said in a press statement, that "the Deputy Prime Minister and Vice-President of the Republic has been dismissed and stop their salaries since last August, and pulled them official offices do not engage in any governmental status in the Iraqi state since dismissed until now not retreat from it," he said, adding that "any claim otherwise is contrary to reality. " 

He stressed, "were actually all three presidencies to reduce the salaries since the issuance of the reduction decision two months ago and pulled thousands protections of them were provided huge amounts of money of the Iraqi state because of it." He pointed to the source, "ongoing reforms irreversible," pointing out "Do not attempt to withdraw the mandate nor obstacles corrupt It can stop the march of reform. "
     [/size]
     See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm