Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government stops appointments and contracts in the 2018 financial budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government stops appointments and contracts in the 2018 financial budget Empty Government stops appointments and contracts in the 2018 financial budget

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:59 am

[size=30]Government stops appointments and contracts in the 2018 financial budget[/size]
    04/12/2017 09:35 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The parliamentary finance committee confirmed the government's suspension of appointments to the permanent owners and contracts in all state departments for 2018 within the draft budget with the possibility of renewing previous contracts if necessary .

A source in the committee said in a press statement, "Altega Press" on Monday that "the budget bill for 2018 sent by the government stopped all appointments in all ministries, agencies and provinces to permanent owners."

He added that "the government also stopped the appointments in the form of contracts in 2018 with the possibility of renewal of previous contracts if necessary and with the calculation of the duration of the contract for the permanent owners fixed for the purposes of premium and retirement without the consequences of financial retroactive."

He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers authorized the ministries of the contracting of persons, including the degree of an expert or equivalent to not more than five people and within the budget of the ministry."

He pointed out that "the government decided to refer employees of the rank of Director General and above and does not manage the administrative form to retire an exception from the law of the unified retirement with the suspension of the transfer of staff from the ministries to the three presidencies and departments affiliated to them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:38 am