Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on the government to send military reinforcements to the districts of Tuzharmatu and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on the government to send military reinforcements to the districts of Tuzharmatu and Empty A deputy calls on the government to send military reinforcements to the districts of Tuzharmatu and

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 2:43 am

[size=30]A deputy calls on the government to send military reinforcements to the districts of Tuzharmatu and Daqouq[/size]
    18/12/2017 09:55 | Number of readings: 155
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Called a member of the House of Representatives for the National Reform bloc Haider al-Fawadi the federal government to send additional military reinforcements to the area between the districts of Tuzharmatu and Dakuq.

In a press statement obtained by Trend Press, the Kurdish parties demanded that the Kurdish parties work to end the presence of terrorist "white flags" groups near their Peshmerga areas to prevent the security forces from launching a military operation in the areas of the Blue Line.

"The information indicates the presence of about 1,200 members of the group in the areas of Amri and Afrah Kafri," he said.

He explained that "the military reinforcements are to control the attacks by militants and targeted the district of Tuzkhurmatu and a number of areas of Turkmen mortar shells and targeting civilian vehicles on the road between Baghdad and Kirkuk, and the impact of the citizens of Baghdad."

Bombing indiscriminately targeted several areas in Tuzhurmato, particularly in the mountainous areas bordering the judiciary, leaving a number of civilian dead and wounded, causing serious damage to houses and shops and causing displacement of some families to Kirkuk and neighboring villages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:40 am