Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi sends a message to "Arab armies"!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi sends a message to "Arab armies"! Empty Abadi sends a message to "Arab armies"!

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:23 pm

Abadi sends a message to "Arab armies"!
    January 10 2018 6:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi army advancing in Mosul[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The National Alliance on Wednesday sent a message to the Arab armies, praising the cohesion of the Iraqi and Syrian armies in confronting the terrorist organization.

The leader of the alliance Zaher al-Abbadi said in a press statement that "there is cohesion and joint tournaments between the Iraqi army and the Syrian Arab Army, especially in the Golan in the previous period." He pointed out that "these tournaments and cohesion and exchange of information has been renewed by countering terrorism.
    Abadi expressed his hope that "there will be a real and realistic army of the Arab countries to deal with terrorism in all its forms and not stand idly by," stressing the need for "cohesion between the Arab armies to liberate all territories from any external occupation."
    He called on the leadership of the National Alliance Arab armies, to "address the new challenge of the future of Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity."
    On the occasion of the establishment of the Iraqi army, the Prime Minister of the Armed Forces, Haidar al-Abadi, confirmed that the army proved that it was fighting under one banner and was firm against gangs that encouraged and welcomed the citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:37 pm