Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Textile and leather company «Economy News»: We have concluded contracts worth 150 billion dinars dur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Textile and leather company «Economy News»: We have concluded contracts worth 150 billion dinars dur Empty Textile and leather company «Economy News»: We have concluded contracts worth 150 billion dinars dur

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 8:16 am

Textile and leather company «Economy News»: We have concluded contracts worth 150 billion dinars during the past year

The General Manager of the General Company for Textiles and Leather Industries, Ahmed Al-Kaabi, announced that it has concluded contracts worth 150 billion dinars during the past year, noting that the exhibition is made in Iraq is an opportunity to communicate the voice of companies affiliated to the Ministry of Industry to the concerned parties .

Al-Kaabi said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the exhibition made in Iraq has a significant role in communication between government agencies and the private sector and the citizen to know the national products," referring to "the need to apply Article (27) of the Federal Budget Act of 2017, Obliges the ministries of state to contract with the national industry in support of the national product . "

He added that "the companies of the Ministry of Industry has production lines that can provide all government agencies and the private sector with various products, and the General Company for the textile and leather industries is the only public and private sector of military equipment . "

He pointed out that "there are different types of products, including civilian, medical and military," adding that "the company has equipped the Ministries of Defense, Health and Interior clothing and medical products."

He noted that "the volume of contracts concluded by the company during the past year amounted to 150 billion dinars, in addition to selling goods worth 24 billion dinars through the direct sale of citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:22 am