Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: Votes calling for postponement of the elections represent "minority"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: Votes calling for postponement of the elections represent "minority" Empty Change: Votes calling for postponement of the elections represent "minority"

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Change: Votes calling for postponement of the elections represent "minority"
    MP on the bloc of change Hoshyar Abdullah, on Friday, that the deputies calling for the postponement of the parliamentary elections represent the minority within the House of Representatives compared to the majority calling for the holding on schedule.
    Abdullah said in a statement received by the «Journal News» that "the parliamentary session held on Thursday proved that the voices calling for postponement of the elections within the House of Representatives represents the minority, as the majority of MPs support the holding of elections on schedule, and therefore very necessary to have a serious stand To resolve this debate and proceed according to the opinion of the majority of deputies and hold elections on time. "
    He added that "adherence to the constitutional deadlines and legal contexts to hold the elections on time is the right choice and the best, the choice of representatives of the people the right of all citizens and no right to any party to confiscate this constitutional right and therefore the blocks to demand the postponement to reconsider its position."
    "We in the bloc of change announced our position in favor of holding the elections on time, and in the event of any delay or delay within the Council on the vote on the date of elections, we hope that the Federal Court will decide on this issue and resolve the debate to be held on 12 May.
    The House of Representatives has lifted the session yesterday to Saturday, after the quorum was not legal to hold a secret vote on the date of elections after the withdrawal of the National Alliance deputies from the meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:59 pm