Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi's policy reveals the inclusion of the amnesty General .. And sources of parliamentary law: I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaifi's policy reveals the inclusion of the amnesty General .. And sources of parliamentary law: I Empty Nujaifi's policy reveals the inclusion of the amnesty General .. And sources of parliamentary law: I

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:44 am

[size=32]
    Nujaifi's policy reveals the inclusion of the amnesty General .. And sources of parliamentary law: It has two options[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The former governor of Nineveh province, Ethel al-Nujaifi, said Saturday that the case in which the judiciary decided to summon him was covered by the amnesty law.
    "All these measures are supposed to be remedied," Nujaifi told Ashqaf News. "There are some serious legal errors in the case because it is covered by a general amnesty and this is clear."
    In addition, parliamentary sources told Asharq Al-Awsat that al-Nujaifi, convicted of refraining from implementing the decisions of the Council of Ministers under Article 329 of the Penal Code, had two options: "The first is to appeal against absentee rule and to come to court for his own re-trial and submit an application for his amnesty. This option takes place in the first three months of the verdict. "
    The sources continue that "the second option after three months of the ruling Nujaifi appeal to the judge through his agent to the judicial committees because of not included in the general amnesty and may include it with the criminal record remains the right and may resort to appeal discrimination against the ruling may be the decision of the Court Appeal against nullification of the charge. "
    The sources added that "in both cases does not need to waive the legal representative of the complainant and the case of the Shiite suspension."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm