Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest British bank that prevents its customers from buying a composition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest British bank that prevents its customers from buying a composition Empty The largest British bank that prevents its customers from buying a composition

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 3:18 am

The largest British bank that prevents its customers from buying a composition

The largest British bank that prevents its customers from buying a composition 5599

Britain's largest bank Lloyds has banned its customers from buying a virtual currency using the credit cards issued by the bank, which also includes credit cards issued by Halifax, Bank of Scotland and MpNA. 
    With the fall in the composition price, which has lost more than half of its value in about two months, the bank fears that it will eventually have to bear the debts of its customers who use credit cards to buy virtual currencies.
    Lloyds Bank has about 9 million credit card customers who will be barred from dealing with BTCW as of Monday. 
    Lloyds is the first British bank to impose this ban on virtual currency trading, but experts expect the rest of the banks to follow suit amid fears of the bursting of the virtual currency bubble, the most famous of which was formed.
    The move came days after major US banks took similar steps, including Bank of America, JPMorgan and Citigroup.
    Last year's virtual currency spur sparked a wave of buying after a 13-fold rise in one year to $ 18,000.
    In recent weeks, the price has dropped from $ 14,000 to about $ 6,000.
    The virtual currencies are not subject to any rules or regulations dealing, and the most famous configuration was launched in 2009 and relies on an electronic mechanism through the computers of users called BlockChain, an open computer program.
    It is not known who was created and no one behind them, except that the virtual currency was the means of transactions on the so-called "Dark Web" Dark Web between organized crime gangs, drug dealers, prostitution and terrorists.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:23 am