Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
ron-man
csd9013
Rocky
7 posters

Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment   Empty Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2013, 3:10 pm

From Ammen Jordan....

BAGHDAD - Petra - the Iraqi government has ruled out replacing the current Iraqi currency or cancellation of three zeroes at the present time. The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords that project to replace the currency and the abolition of three zeros is not a priority for the government at the moment there is no real problem in this area. He added that the Iraqi dinar because it is up by one candidate against the dollar, stressing that the government is seeking to have that exchange rate 1000 dinars to the dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment   Empty Re: Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment

Post by csd9013 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 3:40 pm

Didn't Iraq have new money printed last year or did they just talk about printing new money?
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment   Empty Re: Iraq unlikely to change its currency or the deletion of zeros at the moment

Post by ron-man Wed 06 Feb 2013, 3:45 pm

:cyclops:Thanks rocky. Also cat I think you are right about the printing,or blabering,I guess we'll just wait as always to see.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 06 Feb 2013, 4:58 pm

Telling you folks, I have to go by the info I have with this article supporting that and that was that the deletions of zeros and change of currency is and was BS. The only change we should see is when the 1000 fils meets the dollar then the lower denoms will come out locally in country. When that starts, the larger denoms will circulate back to Iraq as they are making preparations for the foreign banks to have the a exchange mechanism. I say watch for the VII lifting and a Global Currency Market for the dinar to open, then you can ROCK-N-ROLL!!... ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 5:05 pm

When the 1000 fils meet the dollar, that will show on the CBI?

VII lifting will be on UN site and Neno's? ;)

Global Currency Market can be found where?

Neno wrote:Telling you folks, I have to go by the info I have with this article supporting that and that was that the deletions of zeros and change of currency is and was BS. The only change we should see is when the 1000 fils meets the dollar then the lower denoms will come out locally in country. When that starts, the larger denoms will circulate back to Iraq as they are making preparations for the foreign banks to have the a exchange mechanism. I say watch for the VII lifting and a Global Currency Market for the dinar to open, then you can ROCK-N-ROLL!!... ;)
    mx911tom
    mx911tom
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by mx911tom Wed 06 Feb 2013, 5:20 pm

ok when
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 6:22 pm

Neno, please explain how Iraq fils/coins has anything to do with the USD?
    fils are 1000 thousandth of a dinar, wheather it be Jordan, Bahrain or Kuwait: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 06 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

onecinful1 wrote:Neno, please explain how Iraq fils/coins has anything to do with the USD?
    fils are 1000 thousandth of a dinar, wheather it be Jordan, Bahrain or Kuwait: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Have no idea what you think I mean but a 1000 fils equals 100 cents was my meaning I think as I didn't even bother to look at what you ask me to explain cause it doesn't do any good and, that is ok so then you must be ok with my post as well.... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 06 Feb 2013, 6:31 pm

csd9013 wrote:When the 1000 fils meet the dollar, that will show on the CBI?

VII lifting will be on UN site and Neno's? ;)

Global Currency Market can be found where?

Guess your asking me questions here... ?

So #1 is 1:1
    #2 is of coarse
    and #3 is any Forex site... ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 7:08 pm

Thanks, Neno.

Neno wrote:Guess your asking me questions here... ?

So #1 is 1:1
    #2 is of coarse
    and #3 is any Forex site... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:03 am