Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary bloc: Parliament rejects any foreign military operations on Iraqi territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary bloc: Parliament rejects any foreign military operations on Iraqi territory Empty Parliamentary bloc: Parliament rejects any foreign military operations on Iraqi territory

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 2:19 am

Parliamentary bloc: Parliament rejects any foreign military operations on Iraqi territory

09:45 - 21/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the committee Sadiqon parliamentary Hassan Salem, on Wednesday, the position of the House of Representatives of the Turkish military operations hoped to be held in northern Iraq after the parliamentary elections in May next, stressing the parliament's rejection of such operations launched by foreign forces on Iraqi soil.
    "The House of Representatives is the first decision maker in Iraq, and rejects any presence of foreign forces in any part of the country," Salem said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The presence of Turkish forces and launching military operations in northern Iraq against any side, Names, rejected by the Iraqi people and parliament. "
    "There is a contradiction today between the decisions of the government and the parliament on the Turkish military operation in the north of the country against elements of the PKK, as the parliament rejected the foreign presence in the country, unlike the central government, which supported it.
    "The government is subject to the will of the parliament and implements its decisions, especially the foreign intervention of the US and Turkey in Iraqi affairs," Salem said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:07 pm