Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The promotions have stopped and the staff are moving to get their allowances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The promotions have stopped and the staff are moving to get their allowances Empty Deputy: The promotions have stopped and the staff are moving to get their allowances

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Mar 2018, 6:37 am

Deputy: The promotions have stopped and the staff are moving to get their allowances

09:44 - 30/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
     A member of the Liberal Bloc MP, MP Zeinab Sahlani, on Friday, the suspension of staff upgrades because the budget does not contain the functional grades in addition to stop the process of development after deletion, stressing the need to move staff to get their allowances because they do not need degrees of employment.
    "The salaries of employees can not be stopped because they do not need new degrees of employment, but the promotions and according to the law of state employees are restricted by the availability of a degree of career," noting that "some ministries have stopped promotions for some time because of corruption in the Those ministries. "
    She added that "a lot of employees are subject to injustice, and is supposed according to the budget law to emphasize the application of the law, and since the budget included the lack of the introduction of new degrees of employment, the promotions remain unchanged."
    Sahlani asked the staff to "use the election period and move to get their rights, because the government in this period is courting employees, so they have to exploit this and move in this direction to get Maibtgoh."
    She stressed that "some ministries take the budget argument to stop bonuses and promotions, but the allocations are under the system of 1/12 and are not affected by the adoption of the budget or not." End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:40 pm