Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi puts solutions to reduce unemployment gap in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi puts solutions to reduce unemployment gap in Iraq Empty Abadi puts solutions to reduce unemployment gap in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 6:01 am

[size=30]Abadi puts solutions to reduce unemployment gap in Iraq[/size]
    31/03/2018 10:53 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Special[/rtl]

[rtl]The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives, on Saturday, that "the steps of the Iraqi government to address unemployment did not rise to the required level," calling for addressing them before expanding them more. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Jabbar al-Abbadi, a member of the committee, said in a statement that "the increase in the number of unemployed people has been observed during the past period." "The previous action in hiring the state's owners led to an increase in the number of unemployed," Jabbar al-Abbadi said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Abadi added that "encouraging investment projects and partnership with the private sector contributes to reducing the unemployment gap," stressing that the legislative and executive authority to think in another way is to encourage investment projects or on the subject of partnership with the private sector.[/rtl]

[rtl]He explained that "there have been steps by the Iraqi government in this direction, but did not reach the level of aspiration," believing that the government made during the previous period of reducing operating expenses from the public budget and the transfer of effort to investment expenditure led to increased unemployment.[/rtl]

[rtl]The religious authority in Iraq warned yesterday during Friday prayers sermon in the dish - Husseini al - Sharif, the negative effects that tens of Ottagha unemployment in the society, calling for E. Li address to solve them socially, stressing that the diagnosis of the problem beginning to solve them " .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:17 pm