Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soon retroactively .. Launch incentives to employees of banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soon retroactively .. Launch incentives to employees of banks  Empty Soon retroactively .. Launch incentives to employees of banks

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2013, 6:49 am

Soon retroactively .. Launch incentives to employees of banks

19/11/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Finance revealed near the launch incentives of employees of banks, while confirming that this issue will be resolved by the FSA.
    The finance minister said the agency Ali Yousef Shukri, during a visit to one of the branches of the Rafidain Bank in Baghdad in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the issue of special incentives
    بمنتسبي banks will be resolved soon by the FSA, saying: he will launch those incentives Pather until the year 2011 ..
    According to the statement, among a number of employees of the bank
    as part of شرحهم to work reality: that the existing furniture is from the old furniture no longer commensurate with the reality of the development of the banking sector, as that is the other building needs a lot of care and restoration.
    The statement str
    essed that the minister is the face that the restoration and maintenance of the building and provide a good Furniture. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:28 am