Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia puts a hand on "Salman" who will make money on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia puts a hand on "Salman" who will make money on Iraq Empty Russia puts a hand on "Salman" who will make money on Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 23 May 2018, 6:13 am

[size=32]
    Russia puts a hand on "Salman" who will make money on Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The company said, "Ross Oil" on Wednesday that it opened a new oil field in Iraq called "Salman", which will contribute to increase the production of crude for the member of OPEC, which suffers from financial difficulties after the war on terrorism. 
    According to the Russian company in a statement published today, "Bashanft International", a subsidiary of the "Ross Oil", opened a new oil field called "Salman", based on the results of drilling the first exploratory well in Block 12 in Iraq. 
    It added that crude oil was discovered after digging a well with a depth of 4277 meters, which is an indication of the discovery of reserves of crude. The 12th Block is located in the southwestern part of Iraq. 
    Did not reveal "Ross oil"
    Ross Oil is not the only Russian oil company active in Iraq, with Lukoil and Guobrom Oil also involved in oil projects in the energy-rich country.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:33 am