Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the requirements and timings of time to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the requirements and timings of time to it Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the requirements and timings of time to it

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:37 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers following the requirements and timings of time to its strategic plan for the years (2014 - 2017)

12/08/2013 15:01

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail session thirty meetings of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the presence of Vice President d. Farhad God's grace Hussein and his assistant for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh and his assistant for ministries and provinces Rahman Issa Hassan and general managers of the departments of the Secretariat and their assistants and the director of the Executive Office.
    During the meeting, discuss the requirements and timings of time required for the strategic plan of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the years (2014 - 2017), consistent with the development of materials for the plan and approval, and distribution models on the circuit, and training workshops to raise awareness and training on how to complete the requirements (detailed plan), and indicators to measure the performance and the introduction of quality standards.
    According to the Office of Information and contact details of government that will be presented to City Council for discussion and are reviewed by the Committee on the show and the final strategy in the Council Secretariat for approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:23 pm