Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil Committee comments on the failure of producing provinces to receive petrodollar du

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil Committee comments on the failure of producing provinces to receive petrodollar du Empty Parliamentary Oil Committee comments on the failure of producing provinces to receive petrodollar du

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Oil Committee comments on the failure of producing provinces to receive petrodollar dues[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Bassem Al-Gharibawi, confirmed today, Friday, that the oil-producing governorates have not yet received their due petrodollars despite the rise in oil prices to more than the number specified in the budget.
    Al-Gharibawi told Al-Maalouma, “The petrodollar dues are still in the hands of the government, and the governorates have not received their money even though they are due to be paid to the oil-producing governorates.”
    He added that "Parliament has fixed petrodollar dues in this year's budget, noting that oil prices have not fallen below $81 per barrel, and it is assumed that the price difference specified in the budget will be distributed as dues to the oil-producing provinces."
    He explained that "70 percent of the difference in the price of a barrel of oil recorded in the budget goes to cover the deficit and the remaining 30 percent should be distributed to the oil-producing provinces, as the government still owes a lot of money that must be paid as petrodollar dues." End 25N

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:52 pm