Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra reveals "dangerous information" concerning the results of the province elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Basra reveals "dangerous information" concerning the results of the province elections Empty Deputy for Basra reveals "dangerous information" concerning the results of the province elections

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy for Basra reveals "dangerous information" concerning the results of the province elections

"The facts that are unfolding increase the fear of all that" big fraud and blatant manipulation "has happened, said Khalaf Abdul Samad, MP from Basra in the outgoing parliament, on Sunday, what he described as" serious information "concerning the election results in the province.
    Khalaf said in a statement received by the "Journal News" that "serious information made by a member of the Board of Commissioners Saeed Kakaai during the House of Representatives yesterday, on the match results of the election between what is in the flash and what was sent to the server," adding that " Basra was zero percent. "
    He added that "the facts that unfold day after day increase the fear of all that a large fraud and blatant manipulation has occurred in the elections," adding that "silence on what happened is a betrayal of the section, which entrusted to all those who seek."
    It is noteworthy that the judiciary assigned 9 judges to administer the Electoral Commission and supervise the re-counting and manual counting of the results of the parliamentary elections held on 12 May 2018, after the existence of "rigging and forgery".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:21 am