Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eidani: My visit to Baghdad has resulted in desalination plant, electricity projects and expectation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eidani: My visit to Baghdad has resulted in desalination plant, electricity projects and expectation Empty Eidani: My visit to Baghdad has resulted in desalination plant, electricity projects and expectation

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jul 2018, 3:21 am

Eidani: My visit to Baghdad has resulted in desalination plant, electricity projects and expectations of increasing jobs
    July 27 2018 10:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Asaad Al - Eidani[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Basra Governor Assaad al-Eidani described his recent visit to the capital Baghdad as positive after the approval of the ministries of finance and planning to find solutions to the problems in the province of Basra, which stands at the forefront of the problem of salinity of water has been approved to implement the desalination project. 

Al-Eidani said that the file of electric power was faster than its counterparts in terms of projects that have been implemented or will be implemented in the future where the line was connected Petro - Khor, which may give Basra about 120 megawatts. 

On the job opportunities, Al-Eidani expected to increase the number of these opportunities to exceed the 10,000 degrees after obtaining the required approvals, noting that he and in cooperation with the Human Resources Department inventory the need of the departments to jobs in preparation for the distribution of 10,000 degrees of functional.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:24 am