Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals "shock" to two candidates in Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals "shock" to two candidates in Iraqi elections Empty Source policy reveals "shock" to two candidates in Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals "shock" to two candidates in Iraqi elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

An official source said on Friday that there are winners in the parliamentary elections for the year 2018 are exposed to the lack of ratification of the Federal Court because of their association with the charges and cases not settled so far.
    "There are a number of winners, including Mohammed Al-Daraji, Mohammad Tamim and others, who have to be settled quickly to be approved or to ask for a general amnesty," the source told twilight news.
    The source, who asked not to be named, said that "amnesty at the stage of the investigation will be by virtue of innocence and does not entail a barrier to the candidacy of the House of Representatives."
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi has recently transmitted a list of former ministers and current government officials to the Integrity Commission to investigate them with financial and administrative corruption cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:21 pm