Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former leader of the Sadrist movement: Iran foiled the announcement of the largest bloc in the fir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A former leader of the Sadrist movement: Iran foiled the announcement of the largest bloc in the fir Empty A former leader of the Sadrist movement: Iran foiled the announcement of the largest bloc in the fir

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A former leader of the Sadrist movement: Iran foiled the announcement of the largest bloc in the first parliament session

The former leader of the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al-Araji, on Thursday, an Iranian move thwarted the announcement of the largest bloc formed by the axis of Abadi-Sadr in the first parliament session held on the third of September.
    "The largest bloc was almost announced at the first session of the parliament on September 3, if Tehran had not moved at six in the morning," he said in a televised interview.
    He added that "the Islamic Republic moved at six in the morning and thwarted the announcement of the largest bloc formed by the axis of Abadi - Sadr," noting that "the Kurds had agreed to officially join the axis, but Iran moved in the morning and thwarted the announcement of the bloc."
    He said that "there are differences within the Supreme Religious Reference System, Ali al-Sistani, after the statement of reference on the final prime minister and the next cabinet."
    "The last statement of the religious reference on the next prime minister and the cabinet was not issued by Mr. Sistani," Araji said.
    Stressing, "the existence of major differences within the system of religious reference represented by Mr. Sistani after the last statement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:51 pm