Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi Office: The budget next year will include 10,000 degrees and functional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi Office: The budget next year will include 10,000 degrees and functional Empty Al-Abbadi Office: The budget next year will include 10,000 degrees and functional

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Sep 2018, 1:40 am

Al-Abbadi Office: The budget next year will include 10,000 degrees and functional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday that the budget next year 2019 will include 10 thousand degrees and functional, stressing that the budget can be called the budget of employment opportunities and support the private sector and improve services to citizens .
    "The basic framework of the budget is social, as most of the expenditure on the operational or investment level will be related to social services through direct spending for citizens or services related to them, especially after the financial allocations," the spokesman of the office, Saad al-Hadithi, said in a statement. Approved by the Council of Ministers for strategic projects in the provinces, including Basra .
    Al-Hadithi said that "the volume of spending will be greater than revenues," stressing that "the guarantee of more than 10 thousand degrees and functional within the movement of owners will be distributed according to the population ratios of the provinces ."
    He explained that "the budget has reached the final version, as will be distributed to the draft presidencies and relevant bodies such as ministries of education and oil and other, in addition to the World Bank," and expected "to vote in the House of Representatives end of this year or early next year .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:52 am