Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law: non-payment of the Kurdistan region for oil imports Saqaibd Treasury 9 billion and a half

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law: non-payment of the Kurdistan region for oil imports Saqaibd Treasury 9 billion and a half Empty State law: non-payment of the Kurdistan region for oil imports Saqaibd Treasury 9 billion and a half

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2014, 6:13 am

State law: non-payment of the Kurdistan region for oil imports Saqaibd Treasury 9 billion and a half despite the fact that al-Maliki is agreed with the province when the government formation

Haider Ali Jawad - 01/18/2014
    He said the National Alliance MP Mohammed Saadoun Chihod "The non-payment of oil imports to the Kurdistan Regional Government Saqaibd central treasury loss of $ 9 billion and a half billion."
    The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is agreed with the province on such a mechanism when the formation of the government in order to get a second term.

He Chihod in a statement today that "the Kurdistan region was exporting the oil to the outside by 250 000 barrels per day and was now quantity exported 400 000 barrels, according to current oil prices, Iraq is going to lose in the event of non-payment of imports oil province of Kurdistan to the government a huge loss of $ 9 billion and a half billion a year. "

He added: "The region is not paid from his trust funds to the central government at the same time demanding entitlements foreign companies and other requests for approving the budget, adding that the government will not pay the region's share of imports without the payment of oil exported from the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    |en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:08 am