Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran 's economy is counting on the construction of railways with Iraq to boost its exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran 's economy is counting on the construction of railways with Iraq to boost its exports Empty Iran 's economy is counting on the construction of railways with Iraq to boost its exports

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Oct 2018, 2:02 am

[size=32]
    Iran 's economy is counting on the construction of railways with Iraq to boost its exports[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

53 minutes ago

The Iranian president's adviser on free zones affairs stressed the necessity of establishing the "Shalamjah-Basra" railway line in the context of boosting the country's exports to Iraq.

Murtada Pank said at a meeting of the 40th visit committee held at the Shalamjah border station that the construction of the Shalamjah-Basra rail line is one of the basic infrastructure projects and provides significant potential for the country's exports.

He pointed to an agreement between Iran and Iraq to set up this railway line, adding that the free zones are fully prepared to implement this project.

The Secretary of the Supreme Council for Free Zones, said that if the Ministry of Roads approved, the Supreme Council for Free Zones is fully prepared to implement this project as an outlet and with the participation of private investor.

The construction of this project will be followed by increased international visits as well as facilitating the movement of visitors, he added.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:28 am