Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdelmahdi's office issues an explanation on the leaking of inaccurate books

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdelmahdi's office issues an explanation on the leaking of inaccurate books Empty Abdelmahdi's office issues an explanation on the leaking of inaccurate books

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Oct 2018, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdelmahdi's office issues an explanation on the leaking of inaccurate books

The Office of the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Monday, clarified the leak of inaccurate books stating that Abu Shun was commissioned to run the office, while he called on the media to be precise.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement that "the means of social communication dealt with the matter of the mandate of the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister to carry out his previous tasks to facilitate and overcome the transitional phase of receipt and delivery, and to prevent any administrative vacuum during the evaluation of the work of the Office again."
    The statement said that "the published book is inaccurate and removed from the restricted controls to grant these powers and must not be taken or any other book is not issued or published by fundamentalist methods."
    He added that "the habit of leaking inaccurate, incorrect, falsified or confidential books is a great source of confusion among citizens or in the work of the state departments," pointing out that "the administrative, technical and disciplinary measures are able to encircle this phenomenon and prevent it, which we will resort to always" .
    The prime minister's statement called on the media to "be careful and help spread the truth and correct information, and prevent troublemakers from confusing public opinion and the work of the state and spreading lies and false information."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:27 am