Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Sadr collects information about the sale of ministries and bargains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Sadr collects information about the sale of ministries and bargains Empty Deputy: Sadr collects information about the sale of ministries and bargains

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:59 am

Deputy: Sadr collects information about the sale of ministries and bargains

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

) - The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, is gathering information on deals to sell ministries and haggling over them, a deputy in the Iraqi parliament said on Tuesday , adding that he would not be silent about the corruption. 

The MP said in a statement followed by Alsumaria News, "The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, is watching what is happening deals selling ministries and bargains on them," adding that "collecting information about them, and revealed the involvement of prominent figures suspicious transactions."
    He added that "Sadr wanted his message addressed to the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri to prevent these deals, and is likely to provide all the information obtained to the judiciary," adding that "Sadr will not be silent about this corruption." 

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, a letter to the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, stressing that there are huge deals between some of the conquest and construction of the Sunni politicians to buy ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:26 am