Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10)

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10)  Empty Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10)

Post by Bama Diva Wed 13 Feb 2013, 7:42 am

Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10) years

Date: 13/02/2013 10:34:27 Wednesday

Baghdad (news) .. Committee member suggested the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Hussain Salman Mura'bi, invest part of the monetary reserves of the Central Bank in the country's investment projects to increase the size of the country's financial balance.

Said Mura'bi (Agency news): The monetary reserves reached more than (68) billion dollars is equivalent to the budget of three countries, indicating that it will enable the central bank to address any defect both in monetary or economic policy in the country.

He continued: spare the national economy of the seriousness of the impact of the global economic crisis and for (10) years.

He added: We should not keep this monetary reserves large frozen without investment, but is supposed to invest part of it in the projects, interior and exterior for the purpose of increasing amount, indicating if there is no investment for this money, what interest retained. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10)  Empty Re: Deputy: central bank reserves will make Iraq is immune from the global economic shocks and for (10)

Post by ron-man Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:58 am

Thanks Bama Diva.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:47 am