Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi chairs an emergency meeting of the crisis cell on the effects of floods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi chairs an emergency meeting of the crisis cell on the effects of floods Empty Abdul Mahdi chairs an emergency meeting of the crisis cell on the effects of floods

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 1:35 am

Abdul Mahdi chairs an emergency meeting of the crisis cell on the effects of floods

20:04 - 23/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    On Friday, the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, held an emergency meeting of the crisis cell on the effects of the floods that hit the Sharqat area and other areas in the governorates of Salah al-Din and Nineveh and the southern governorates.
    "The prime minister immediately called for the formation of a crisis cell from the Salah al-Din Operations Command and all civilian formations in the local government, backed by helicopters and heavy vehicles for immediate intervention and direct supervision of the rescue operations to minimize human and material losses and reinforce the defenses," the media office said in a statement. Against the expected increase in water levels over the next two days. "
    In many areas of the country, since yesterday night heavy rain, which led to the drowning of some of the streets, while the floods swept water villages and areas in the district of Sharqat, Salah ad Din province.

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:49 am