Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reduce the allocations of the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars to arm the army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reduce the allocations of the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars to arm the army Empty Reduce the allocations of the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars to arm the army

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2014, 12:19 pm

Reduce the allocations of the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars to arm the army

2014-02-06 06/02/2014

Committee revealed the economy and investment representative, reducing the allocations for the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars and converted to the security sector, as pointed out that the budget included a (0.6) percent for the industrial sector and (2%) for the agricultural sector.

Said committee member Rep. Nora Albjara Agency / JD /: that the government has reduced the budget of the Ministry of Oil at $ 3 trillion dinars and converted to the security sector in order to arm the army and police, likely that this paragraph of the federal budget would meet the objection by some parliamentary blocs, which would hinder the adoption of the general budget.

They pointed out: that the budget of 2014 marred by some mistakes, including reducing the proportion of the allocations of productive sectors Kalsnaaa to (0.6) percent, and the agricultural sector (2%), while the real estate sector is approximately the (1%), while the allocation of huge sums of money for the security sector.

/ She added that there was criticized by some of the blocks to the mechanism of the preparation and formulation of the general budget for the current year, where they put the price of a barrel of oil at 90 dollars a barrel and this is high relative to the fluctuations in the global markets, in addition to put the budget on the basis of export at a rate of (3 ) million and 400 thousand barrels per day and this number is large, the possibility to reach him slim, with evidence that the previous year's budget has not been able to reach the exact rate of export amounting to two million and 900 thousand barrels per day. / End / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:35 am